Quick Chicken TortillasFrom peetabear 8 years ago
How to make it
- take the tortilla and put in a hot ungreased frying pan.
- heat it for approx 15 seconds or until you can feel the heat when you touch it
- flip it over. lay a piece of cheese on the top heat for another 15 seconds or until the cheese barely starts to look melted
- remove tortilla from pan
- toss in the sliced chicken. heat throught until it just starts to look brown, about 45 seconds
- put chicken on the top of the tortilla
- put your favorite taco sauce on next
- top with the shredded lettuce
- roll and eat..