Spicy Steak PitasFrom cookinwithjen 6 years ago
- 2 lbs of flank steak thinly sliced into strips shopping list
- 1 package of McCormick Grill Mates Chipotle pepper marinade and 5 tbsp of water shopping list
- 1 green pepper seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 small onion peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 roma tomatoes diced shopping list
- 2 avacado sliced shopping list
- 1 16oz sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup of ranch salad dressing shopping list
- 8 pita breads sliced in half (as is or toasted...up to you) shopping list
How to make it
- In a frying pan on medium heat fry beef with EVOO or VO
- When no longer pink add in green pepper and onion, fry until fork tender.
- Add in the seasoning and water. This stuff is very spicy (we love it but you may want to add a tad more water if you don't). It's a marinade but I use it straight out of the pack as is.
- Toss meat and veggies, remove from heat.
- Stuff the pitas about half full and add tomato and avacado.
- In a small bowl mix together sour cream and ranch dressing.
- Add to the top of your pita.