Cream Cheese Pound CakeFrom riverznnd 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter or margarine, softened. shopping list
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese shopping list
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp.vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp.salt shopping list
- Confectioner’s sugar—optional shopping list
How to make it
- Grease and flour a 10" tube pan or a 12-cup bundt pan.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat butter and cream cheese together until well-blended. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in vanilla. Sift flour and salt together and blend into the creamed mixture.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1" from edge comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes. Turn out onto wire rack and cool completely. Dust with confectioner’s sugar if desired.
The Cookriverznnd Nashua, NH
The Rating5 people
This is awesome. I made this last week and it is sooooooooooooooooooo yummy.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I made this tonight and it is super!!holts4him in Fort Belvoir loved it
Yummo!holts4him in Fort Belvoir loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!