Cajun Stuffed BreadFrom betty_boop 8 years ago
- 2 links hot smoked sausage shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground meat shopping list
- 1/2 cup of green onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup of parsely shopping list
- 1/2 cup yellow / white onions shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 loaves of frozen bread or make your own homemade yeast bread shopping list
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Thaw bread according to instructions.
- Chop links into small pieces. Brown ground meat and sausage together.
- Add Worcestershire sauce , onions, parsely and garlic powder. Saute' this with your meat.
- Set aside after cooking.
- Roll bread out like pizza crust.
- Add meat across center.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of meat.
- Fold over with buttered hands and pinch ends together.
- Place on a long baking pan
- rub pan with oil or butter or spray with Pam
- About 10 /15 minutes into baking take alittle melted butter and rub on the top of loaf bread.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.