Chili Cheese FriesFrom ashleythm 5 years ago
How to make it
- Deep fry the fries until nice and extra crispy
- Heat up your chili if your using the stuff in the can according to the directions on the can.
- Place crisp fries in large bowl.
- Sprinkle on a good handful of cheese.
- Pour chili on.
- Sprinkle with more cheese
- Dollop of sour cream.
- Diced onions.
- More cheese!!!
- If you have one of those totally rad convention microwaves, you can throw the bowl in and crisp the cheese on the top too.
- Grab a fork and someone to share these with, and dig in!
The Cookashleythm North Hollywood, CA
The Rating3 people
Girl... my Grandson would love you... he's 11 and this is his favorite .. all time favorite... dinner! I make them for him and friends on a HUGE cookie sheet.. and that is their "game fuel", when playing videos on weekend... And here.. it's american...morelinebb956 in La Feria loved it
Good Stuff!!! High 5. Thank you for sharing...Cheryl
cherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!