3 Minute No Bake CookiesFrom henrie 8 years ago
How to make it
- 1. In large saucepan, combine sugar, margarine, milk and cocoa.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Continue boiling
- 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 2. Remove from heat. Stir in oats.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Let stand until firm. Store tightly covered.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
How could anyone forget those old fashion recipes. I remember those days, and still do make them once in a while. I also like to add marshmallow at the last min before dropping them on waxed paper, and it's pretty good! I also add 1/2 cup peanut butt...morerodeogirl73 in Tacoma loved it
Quick cookies! Who could ask for anything more! *smiley smile* Tops!pink in USA loved it
This is for sure a "vintage" recipe and thank you Henrie for the memory nudge ;-)lor in Toronto loved it