My Crispy Breaded Pork Chop TenderloinsFrom msmanser 7 years ago
- 8 thin sliced pork chops (pound to about 1/4 inch think) shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 sleeves saltine crackers (crushed fine) shopping list
- 3 eggs (beaten) shopping list
- about 1 tsp of water shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- basil (optional) shopping list
- cumin (optional) shopping list
- veg. oil (about 1/4 inch in bottom of frying pan) shopping list
How to make it
- Put flour in a shallow bowl. Add some salt and pepper, cumin and basil.
- Put beaten eggs and water into a different shallow bowl (mix).
- Put crushed crackers into a third shallow bowl.
- Heat oil in skillet on medium high heat (about a 6).
- 1st - Place pounded pork chop into flour. Cover completely.
- 2nd - Place into egg. Make sure egg covers completely.
- 3rd - Place into cracker crumbs.
- Then fry covered pork chop in heated oil until golden brown, turn and fry other side until golden brown.
- Remove fried loin from pan with tongs and place on paper towels.
- The cooked chops can be placed in the oven on a plate and kept warm at 200 or so degrees while you are cooking the others.
- Make a lot... people love them. They are good on a bun too! I like mine with mustard, onion and pickles!
The Cookmsmanser Tucson, AZ
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!