Pasta PieFrom cholena 9 years ago
- Seer fish flaked or Boneless chicken drumstick , small pieces - small bowl . shopping list
- 1 soup cube ( stock ) in 4 tbsp hot water . shopping list
- onion 1 and tomato 1 - stir fried in olive oil shopping list
- cauliflower florets and carrot cubed - 1 small bowl , parbolied shopping list
- green capsicum 1 and celery stalks 5 - stir fried in olive oil shopping list
- 150 gram San remo Large shell pasta cooked in salt water . shopping list
- 1 tbsp + 2 tbsp olive margarine shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves chopped shopping list
- 1 small red onion chopped shopping list
- 1 cup low fat evaporated milk shopping list
- 3 tbsp cornflour mixed in cold water shopping list
- 100 gram cheddar cheese shopping list
- white pepper powder shopping list
- Garnish shopping list
- 1 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 150 gram cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 red pepper and 1 tomato shallow fried in olive oil . shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat the oven to 220 degrees . grease a shallow rectangular pan with olive margarine
- Season the chicken or fish as you like with herbs . I marinated the Chicken for 5 mins in ginger - garlic juice and black pepper .
- Stit fry them in olive oil adding 2 tbsp stock .
- Remove and keep aside .
- Fry garlic and red onion in margarine . Add the milk and the cornflour . when thickens remove from fire . add the cheese , remaining stock , pepper and taste the salt .
- Add the chicken or the Fish , all the vegetables and the pasta , mix them well
- Pour everything in the greased pan . sprinkle the bread crumbs on top .
- Arrange the red pepper and the tomato .
- Sprinkle the cheese on top .
- Bake for 65 mins or until done .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
- Not added to any groups yet!