Very Tasty Corny Hammy Potato Scallop In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 5 baking potatoes peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked ham shopping list
- 15 ounce can whole kernel corn drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup green pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion shopping list
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
How to make it
- In 4 quart crock pot combine potatoes, ham, corn, pepper and onion then mix well.
- In small bowl combine soup, milk and flour then beat with wire whisk until smooth.
- Pour soup mixture over potato mixture and stir gently to mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 9 hours.