Ham And Egg CupsFrom mrspotatohead 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.*
- Coat 8 muffin cups with nonstick spray.
- Place 1 slice of ham in each muffin cup, doubling each slice over to ensure there are no holes in the bottom.
- Sprinkle each cup with 1/2 tbs cheese and 1/2 tbs green onion
- Break 1 egg into each cup.
- Sprinkle lightly with pepper.
- Bake 15 min. or to desired degree of doneness.
- Remove cups onto serving plates.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!