Oatmeal Toffee CookiesFrom debra47 8 years ago
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 cups quick cooking oats shopping list
- 8 ounce package toffee bits shopping list
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Beat butter, eggs, light brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Beat until well blended.
- Stir in oats, toffee bits and coconut.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches apart on the cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute.
- Remove to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating4 people
great posting LOOOVE all the ingredients
have a wonderful day
mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Sounds great Debra..Thanks for posting.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
These are EVIL!!!! I can't stop eating them lol. :)michelle73 in Melville loved it