Dilly Sour Cream CucumbersFrom possumqueen 7 years ago
- 4 large cucumbers, peeled and sliced shopping list
- water shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 small onion, grated (small side) - juice and all shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup real mayo shopping list
- 2 tsp vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp dill shopping list
- 1/4 tsp fresh cracked black pepper shopping list
- Dash cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Put sliced and peeled cucumbers in a bowl, sprinkle with salt and cover with water - refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While cucmbers are chilling...
- Mix remaining ingredients in bowl - mix well.
- Take cucumbers out of water, drain very well.
- Lightly toss cucumbers and sour cream mixture.
- Chill for at least one hour befor serving.
The Cookpossumqueen Small Town, Of A
- Not added to any groups yet!