Amazing Sauteed Tenderloin Steaks With Wine SauceFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 tenderloin steaks top loin center cut shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely sliced scallion shopping list
- 1/2 cup good red wine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Trim steaks of excess fat and pat dry.
- Brush lightly with olive oil and lightly oil a nonstick pan.
- Sauté steaks 3 minutes on each side then remove steaks to a warm plate.
- Degrease most of the fat leaving only a teaspoon in skillet then add scallions and stir quickly.
- Pour in wine and scrape deglazing then boil down until syrupy.
- Remove from heat and add butter and chives then pour over steak.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!