Coconut MacaroonsFrom bluewaterandsand 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour baking sheets; set aside.
- Mix coconut, sugar, flour and salt in large bowl.
- Stir in egg whites and almond extract until well blended.
- Drop coconut mixture into 36 mounds, 2 inches apart, on prepared baking sheets,
- using about 1 tablespoonful of the coconut mixture for each mound.
- Bake 20 min. or until edges are golden brown. Immediately remove
- from baking sheets to wire racks. Cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!