Curried Chicken Penne SaladFrom missamberlee 8 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless) shopping list
- 1 pound box of penne pasta + 1/2 c reserved pasta water shopping list
- 3/4 c mayo shopping list
- 3/4 c golden raisins shopping list
- 2 ribs celery, cut fine shopping list
- 1 tsp garam masala shopping list
- 2 tsp curry powder shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- pinch of sugar shopping list
How to make it
- cut the chicken into bite size bits and coat in the garam masala and sugar, saute at a high heat.
- Cook the pasta al-dente and set aside with 1/2 pasta water
- In a large bowl mix the mayo, water, salt and curry until incorporated .
- add the chicken and raisins, celery and pasta, mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, mix again before serving