Cabbage Rolls with Sour Cream SauceFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 cups cooked ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced white onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1 cup cooked rice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon horseradish shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 egg well beaten shopping list
- 6 large cabbage leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup tomato puree shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Brown meat and onion in heavy skillet over low heat then remove from heat and mix in celery, rice, horseradish, mustard and egg.
- Cook cabbage leaves for 3 minutes in boiling salted water.
- Place meat mixture on cabbage leaves.
- Roll and fasten with toothpicks.
- Place close together in greased baking dish.
- Pour tomato puree and water over cabbage rolls.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove cabbage rolls.
- Pour sour cream into liquid remaining in baking dish.
- Serve over cabbage rolls.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!