Mixed Chocolate BrownieFrom cholena 8 years ago
- 300 gram dark cooking chocolate shopping list
- 150 gram butter shopping list
- 150 gram molasses shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 240 gram white chocolate shopping list
- 2 tbsp whip cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 48 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 3 tbsp gloden brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp sour cream shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees
- Melt the dark chocolate and the butter at low heat . cool it . Add the whipped molasses and the egg . Mix well until there's no streak .
- Melt the chopped white chocolate at low heat . once starst to melt add the whip cream and turn off fire . mix until everything completely melts and become smooth .
- Beat the cream cheese , sour cream , sugar and the egg . Fold in the flour . Mix .
- Add the white chocolate mixture . Mix .
- In greased square pan pour half of the batter . pour the drak chocolate mixture . pour the remaining batter .
- swirl with a chopstick .
- Bake for 40 to 60 mins . Cool it for 30 mins . cut into pieces .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!