Broccoli Cheese And Rice CasseroleFrom ewiley915 8 years ago
How to make it
- Start out by combining the mushrooms, mushroom soup, and Velveeta in a saucepan and cooking on low heat. Be sure you cube your Velveeta. Stir often
- Boil and cook your white rice.
- Heat and prepare your broccoli. ( I chop them up pretty good)
- Lay the rice at the bottom of a baking dish
- Sprinkle your Broccoli over rice
- After all your cheese is melted, evenly distribute the mix over the top of your rice and broccoli.
- Place in the oven on 350 degrees for about 30 - 45 minutes
- Allow time to cool