Fudge Brownie MixFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup whole-wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup shortening shopping list
- FOR BROWNIES shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts or chocolate chips (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk sugar, flour, cocoa, cornstarch and salt in large mixing bowl.
- Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
- Store in covered container up to 6 weeks at room temperature. Freeze for longer storage.
- To make Brownies:
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray an 8x8-inch baking pan with no-stick spray.
- In large mixing bowl, beat egg and vanilla.
- Stir in 3 cups Brownie Mix until nearly smooth.
- Fold in nuts or chocolate chips if using.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Sweet Tooth447 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Luv The Snackage30 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members