Penne ala VodkaFrom fmesandwich 8 years ago
How to make it
- start the water for the penne
- in large saucepan melt the butter and saute garlic, chopped onion, and red pepper flakes
- add the crushed tomatoes and simmer for 15 minutes covered
- add the vodka and simmer for another 10 minutes-You can do this while the pasta is cooking
- drain pasta and place back in the pot
- add the suace and the heavy cream and stir until coated
- heat again until the cream sauce is warm
- serve with grated cheese and crusty Italian bread
- Hope you enjoy!
The Cookfmesandwich Blackstone Valley, MA
The Rating4 people
Ooooh! Thanks so much for posting this recipe, I can't wait to make it - I am going to look like a hero in my house with something so yummy!!nanvan in Boston loved it
Sounds good and easy to boot!!!!! Thanks :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!