Cinnamon Sugar ChipsFrom crossfire 9 years ago
How to make it
- Stir together cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 equal wedges.
- In a large deep skillet, heat about 1 inch of oil over medium heat until it shimmers. While the oil heats, line a dinner plate with several layers of paper towels.
- In batches, place the tortilla wedges in the oil and fry for 30 seconds per side, or until golden brown. Transfer chips to paper towels and let drain for 30 seconds.
- Place the still warm chips in a brown aper bag. Add several pinches of the cinnamon mix, the close the bag and shake to coat the chips.
- Pour the chips onto a serving plate and repeat.