Beef StewFrom shelleybeanz73 9 years ago
- 2 lb stew beef shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 2 cans beef broth (14.5) shopping list
- 4 medium carrots (sliced) shopping list
- 2 stalks celery (sliced) shopping list
- 1 medium onion (quartered) shopping list
- 4 medium potatoes (cubed) shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 pkg beef stew seasoning shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Place flour in bag and add beef, shake to coat evenly.
- Brown in skillet with vegetable oil, try to brown all sides.
- While doing this cut up veggies.
- Take beef and place in large pot, add beef stew seasoning, salt, pepper, water, broth and your veggies. Mix well.
- Simmer for around 2 hours or until meat is good and tender.
- Enjoy! :o)
The Cookshelleybeanz73 Ashland, KY
The Rating4 people
Sounds great. I give it a five. I'm going to make it tonight. Thamks :)donman in Hammond loved it
THIS IS ALMOST LIKE MINE ONLY I ADD A LITTLE SHREDDED CABBAGE TO MINE WITH THE OTHER VEGETABLES. WE LOVE IT. THANKS FOR POSTING. HAVE A GREAT DAY. JObigstmpr in Edgewood loved it
looks like dinner! will be making tomorrow nite. thanks.lovinfood420 in Cambridge loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!