Swanson Slow-Cooker Chicken CacciatoreFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® chicken broth (regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic) shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) diced Italian-style tomatoes shopping list
- 4 cups mushrooms, cut in half (about 12 oz.) shopping list
- 2 large onions, chopped (about 2 cups) shopping list
- 3 lb. chicken parts, skin removed shopping list
- 10 cups hot cooked spaghetti, cooked without salt shopping list
How to make it
- MIX broth, garlic powder, tomatoes, mushrooms and onions in 3 1/2-qt. slow cooker. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- COVER and cook on LOW 7 to 8 hr.* or until done. Serve over spaghetti.
- *or on HIGH 4 to 5 hr.
- For thicker sauce, mix 2 tbsp. cornstarch and 2 tbsp. water. Remove chicken from cooker. Stir cornstarch mixture into cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH 10 min. or until mixture boils and thickens.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating3 people
After Christmas I will be needing lots of recipes like this... easy! Keep them coming!linebb956 in La Feria loved it