Chocolate Chip CakeFrom dibot 6 years ago
- vegetable spray for pan shopping list
- flour for dusting pan shopping list
- 1 bar (4 oz) German chocolate shopping list
- 1 pkg plain yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 pkg vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 1 cup whole milk shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 16 oz semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Lightly mist 10 inch tube pan (or Bundt pan) with spray and then dust with flour
- Coarsely chop the german chocolate (original recipe says to grate the chocolate, but I prefer the look of the chopped)
- Place cake mix, pudding mix, milk, oil and eggs in a large mixing bowl
- Blend with mixer on low for 1 minute.
- Fold in german chocolate
- Increase mixer speed to medium and beat 2 minutes more.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Pour batter into pan
- Bake cake until golden brown, 58-60 minutes
- Cool on wire rack for 20 minutes
The Cookdibot Canton, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!