Cornmeal MushFrom possumqueen 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil.
- Combine remaining cup of water with cornmeal.
- Whisk cornmeal mixture to boiling water.
- Add salt.
- Whisk until it comes back to a boil then turn heat to low.
- Cover and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with butter and milk - or grease inside of tall glass and pack with cornmeal, chill or refrgerate until rcold. Slice chilled cormeal into 1-inch thick rounds and fry in butter until crips on both sides.
The Cookpossumqueen Small Town, Of A
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!