Cheese And Spinach PuffsFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- Thaw: 30 minutes shopping list
- Chill: 20 minutes shopping list
- 1 pkg. (17.3 oz.) Pepperidge Farm® puff pastry sheets (2 sheets) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tbsp. water shopping list
- 6 tbsp. tomato paste shopping list
- 6 tbsp. olive tapenade shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- THAW pastry sheets at room temperature 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix egg and water.
- UNFOLD 1 pastry sheet on lightly floured surface.
- Roll into 10"x10" square.
- Spread half the tomato paste onto pastry.
- Top with half the tapanade. Sprinkle with half the mozzarella cheese and half the Parmesan cheese.
- Starting at one side, roll up like a jelly roll, only to center.
- Roll up opposite side to center.
- Repeat with remaining pastry sheet and remaining tomato paste, tapanade and cheese. Cut into 40 (1/2") slices.
- Place on baking sheet and refrigerate 20 min.
- BRUSH slices with egg mixture.
- Bake 12 min. or until golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Makes 40 crisps.