Bacon Water Chestnut AppetizersFrom cookinwithjen 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut each of the slices of bacon into 3 equal portions. one piece of bacon should yield enough for 3 water chestnuts.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around a water chestnut securing with a tooth pick.
- Dip into the bbq sauce.
- Bake for around 20 minutes. Bacon should not be crispy and hard. It should be just done and tender.
- Serve immediately. None are ever leftover!
The Cookcookinwithjen Goldsboro, NC
The Rating2 people
Yum-these are one of those "can't miss" appetizers,much like deviled eggs,that are ALWAYS a hit at any occasion.Thanks for posting,I haven't had these in years and will try them soon!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!