Chef Cats Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Perfected In 199From chefmeow 8 years ago
- 8 each cabbage leaves, large shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 4 teaspoons pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup shopping list
How to make it
- Cook leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes; drain.
- Combine beef, breadcrumbs, onion, eggs and seasonings.
- Shape meat mixture into 8 rolls; wrap cabbage leaves around securely.
- Pour 1 can condensed tomato soup into skillet.
- Add cabbage rolls.
- Cover and bring to boil.
- Simmer 35 minutes spooning sauce over rolls occasionally.
- cream and chill.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!