Chicken And Broccoli CrepesFrom smurfetta 9 years ago
- 10 oz. pkg. chopped broccoli (cooked) shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/4 C dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fresh dill weed shopping list
- 1/4 c. grated white cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 c. cooked chicken (cubed) shopping list
- CREPES: shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 c. flour shopping list
- 1 c. milk shopping list
- 1/4 c. melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk eggs and salt.
- Gradually add flour and milk.
- Beat in butter.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cup into crepe pan.
- Brown lightly one each side.
- Mix soup wine, cheese and dill in a saucepan until ingredients are warn and cheese is melted.
- Fill each crepe (uncooked side out) with chicken and broccoli spoon 2 tablespoons sauce over the mix and roll up. Place 2 crepes each, seam side down in individual cassoulets sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread remaining sauce over crepes. Sprinkle with another 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutesuntil cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh dill.