Thai Lemongrass ChickenFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 4 big chicken breast cut into long strips ( wing can be use, if like chicken wing style) shopping list
- 7 lemongrass (cut 1 inch) shopping list
- 10 or more lemongrass for grilling shopping list
- 3 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tbsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup garlic shopping list
- 2/3 dried red pepper crushed for spice (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processer, add lemongrass, black pepper and garlic finely blended. Now add soy sauce, light soy sauce, sugar and mix everything very well. NOTE : If like it spicy..add the red pepper in after it blended.
- Bring your lemongrass mix, massage to your chicken thigh on all side.
- Marinade and set in refrigerator for 3 hours or over night for better taste.
- When ready....place chicken between lemongrass (see picture) place on your grill, cook until chicken are done and it ready to serve...try it with Thai Laos Papaya Salad and sticky rice..YUMMY !!!!
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating3 people
Am I seeing this right? Are you using the lemongrass stalks as a skewer to put the chicken on? This is wonderful flavor! If I can master a few of your Thai recipes my daughters will be very excited! Awesome flavors, absolute 5!grandmommy in Nashville loved it
Wonderful recipe...I love pictures too! thanks. :-)berry in Winter Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!