Chicken Wings In BBQ SauceFrom crs101271 6 years ago
- 3 pounds chicken wings (16 wings) shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups any variety barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard or spicy mustard shopping list
- 2 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- Tabasco to taste, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Cut off and discard wing tips. Cut each wing at joint to make two sections. Sprinkle wing parts with salt and pepper. Place wings on a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 20 minutes, 10 minutes for each side or until chicken is brown. Transfer chicken to crockpot.
- For sauce, combine barbecue sauce, honey, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and if more heat is desired, Tabasco to taste in a small mixing bowl. Pour over chicken wings. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or on HIGH 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Serve directly from crockpot or place on a serving platter.
- Makes 32 appetizers.