Roast Beef and Red Pepper SandwichesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 4 tablespoons prepared horseradish shopping list
- 6 Italian flat breads shopping list
- 12 ounces thinly sliced cooked roast beef shopping list
- 12 ounce jar roasted red sweet peppers drained and cut into 1/4-inch wide strips shopping list
- 6 ounces thinly sliced monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2 cups fresh watercress shopping list
- 2 cups fresh spinach shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard and horseradish.
- Slice bread in half horizontally.
- For each sandwich spread one side of bread shell with mayonnaise mixture.
- Top each with roast beef, red peppers, cheese, watercress, spinach and remaining half of bread.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!