Thai Spinach DipFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach shopping list
- 1 8-ounce carton dairy sour cream shopping list
- 1 8-ounce carton plain fat-free yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh mint shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 to 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper shopping list
- vegetable dippers (such as peeled baby carrots, zucchini slices, and/or cucumber sticks) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl combine spinach, sour cream, and yogurt.
- Stir in mint, peanuts, peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- Serve with vegetable dippers.