Great Danes Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom dancegypsy67 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oatmeal shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 8 oz semi-sweet grated chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Pulse 1 cup of the oatmeal in a food processor until fine. Stir remaining dry ingredients together.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add vanilla and peanut butter. Add eggs one at a time. Gradually add flour mixture. Add all chocolate and stir until just mixed. Chill at least 2 hours.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10-15 minutes, depending on size of cookie.
- Perfect for ice cream sandwiches!
The Cookdancegypsy67 Nipomo, CA
The Rating6 people
Peanut butter, oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies is what I'm craving today and this is exactly the recipe I needed. Thanks.sunny in Portland loved it
whoaaaa thats one heckofa cookie! definitely one to try!!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
love this thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it