Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter PieFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 12 ounces sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 5 tablespoons mini chocolate chips shopping list
- 6 ounce graham cracker crust shopping list
How to make it
- Beat peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk and juice then gently fold in topping and mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture into prepared crust and sprinkle remaining chips over top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!