Crab Pasta SaladFrom yummers 5 years ago
- 8 oz uncooked spiral pasta shopping list
- 8 oz imitation crabmeat, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets ( I like to chop them fairly small) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 2/4-3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 2- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, crab, peas, broccoli, green pepper and onions. Combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and Parmesan cheese
- pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookyummers Port Moody, CA
The Rating1 people
We had this for lunch today. My husband kept saying, "mmmm..." The kids (1 and 5) enjoyed it too. I didn't have red pepper flakes (redneck country doesn't have such things :) I put in black olives instead. Yummy.cherublisa in Sutherlin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!