Chinese Brown SauceFrom squirrel_nut 6 years ago
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 3 chicken boullion cubes shopping list
- 1 tbs black bean sauce shopping list
- 1 tbs Housin Sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tbs sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 tbs chili sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tbs molasses! shopping list
- 1/2 tbs dark soy sauce (thick) shopping list
- 1/2 tbs light soy sauce (sweet) shopping list
- 1/3 tsp white pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tbs garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all and cook over medium heat until everything is disolved.
- may sub regular Soy Sauce for thick & sweet soys.
- freeze any unused sauce. it will still be excellent.
- to use in dish... saute meat in wok until ALMOST done. add brown sauce and stir in briefly. add desired veggies. thicken with corn starch and water mixture. fully cook. serve over rice or noodles.
The Cooksquirrel_nut Austin, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!