Deviled Lamb KidneysFrom scearley 8 years ago
How to make it
- Split the kidneys and remove the hard centers (if you aren't sure what this means, this recipe is an excellent first kidney recipe for you to learn)
- Mix the remaining ingredients together except the parsley and spread on the cut sides of the kidneys
- Broil 5 minutes, or until tender and juicy.
- Serve on toast or rice.
- Pour pan juices over and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.
The Cookscearley Federal Way, WA
The Rating3 people
Could also do this with chicken livers & pan fry them with some tomatoes.
I would also add soy sauce to the marinade mix.
Given you 5!lexdavies in Stafford loved it
This sounds right. I'm going to add some minced fresh tarragon, and hold the Tabasco (I can't do heat).nightkitchen in Claremont loved it
Very scaaaryorangeskipper in Redding loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!