Peanut Butter Chocolate BarsFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 C. smooth or chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 6 T. butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 3/4 C. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 C. flour shopping list
- 2 C. (11 1/2 oz. pkg) Nestle Toll House milk chocolate Morsels, divided shopping list
- 1 C. colored sugar or small colored candies (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Beat peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in eggs;
- beat in flour.
- Stir in 3/4 C. morsels.
- Spread into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven 20-25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven, immediately sprinkle with remaining morsels. Let stand for 5 minutes; spread. Sprinkle colored sugar over melted chocolate.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.