Apple Cream Cheese PieFrom crs101271 8 years ago
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 carton (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches) shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups apple pie filling shopping list
- Dash ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust. Top with pie filling; sprinkle with cinnamon. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.