Knorr Spinach DipFrom crs101271 9 years ago
- 1 package (10 oz) baby spinach, chopped or 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1 container (16 oz) sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip and I think it's better!) shopping list
- 1 package Knorr vegetable recipe soup mix shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz) water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional, but recommended...gives that extra added crunch) shopping list
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients and chill about 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite dippers. Vegetables and club crackers are the best!