Mexican ChickenFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place chicken in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Mix soup, 1 1/2 c. cheese, milk, and seasoning mix. Spoon over chicken.
- Top with chips;
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375 for 35 to 40 minutes. Remove cover; top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake uncovered, 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
Haven't made this one in awhile, forgot about it, I guess... now I know you stole my Recipe Box! lol
hugssssshirleyoma in Cove loved it
Yum ... plus quick and easy. Marked!!! Thanks!!!cabincrazyone in Duluth loved it
I made this last weekend. This is really good, fast and easy. Will make again. This is stuff always in my pantry.luvshk in Republic loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!