cream cheese danishFrom jeannej 6 years ago
How to make it
- put 1 pkg crecent roll in 13x9 inch pan
- mix: cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla together
- pour over crescent rolls
- put the other pkg. of rolls ontop of cream cheese mixture
- beat egg white till frothy and brush over crescent rolls and bake at 350 for 20 min.
- top with powered sugar
- or mix poowered sugar with water and top.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookjeannej Raleigh, NC
The Rating4 people
Easier on the waist (slightly) than the butter version, thanks for the post. On the Easter menu. Have a Hoppy Day!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Yummy!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
wow love this one high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!