Red SangriaFrom vainwi 6 years ago
- 1 orange, sliced shopping list
- 1 lemon, sliced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups rum, chilled (dark or whilte) shopping list
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier, chilled shopping list
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine, chilled shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice, chilled shopping list
- 2 cups pomegranate juice, chilled shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice, chilled shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 liter club soda, chilled shopping list
How to make it
- Put the fruit in a 3 quart pitcher and cover with the rum.
- Cover pitcher and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. (Overnight is best.).
- Add the Grand Marnier, Rioja, Orange Juice, Pomegranate Juice, Lemon Juice, and sugar to the pitcher.
- Add soda up to 2 inches from the top of the pitcher.
- Stir well, pressing the fruit as you stir.
- Serve over ice (with extra soda, if you want).