Oreo BallsFrom feathers_316 7 years ago
How to make it
- Crumble entire package of Oreos until smooth
- Add cream cheese to crumbled Oreos (works GREAT in a food processor)
- Form Oreo mixture into balls and place on cookie sheet covered in wax paper and place in fridge or freezer
- When balls are stiff, melt the white chocolate in microwave
- Using a toothpick, dip balls into melted chocolate, place bakc on cookie sheet.
- When all are covered, place in fridge and chocolate will harden
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookfeathers_316 Spearman, TX
The Rating4 people
These are awesome. Haven't made them in a while, but I'm going to soon!pleasantvalleycabins in Logan loved it
wow love these oreeos good anytime high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These are fabulous. VERY rich. Everyone LOVES these.trisha6341 in Friendswood loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!