Argentine EmpanadaFrom geckofiend 7 years ago
- ½ pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 3 ají chiles, stems and seeds removed, chopped, or substitute 3 jalapenos shopping list
- 1 small potato, cooked and finely diced shopping list
- 12 green olives, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed, drained and chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons raisins shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 hard cooked eggs, chopped shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the beef in a heavy skillet until almost browned.
- Add the onion, bell pepper, and chiles and continue to saute until the onions are soft.
- Add the potato and continue to cook for an additional minute.
- Pour off any accumulated fat.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, add the meat and mix well.
- Spoon into empanada dough and bake.
The Cookgeckofiend Columbus, OH
The Rating2 people
This looks fabulous!sunny in Portland loved it
I have all the ingrediants in my kitchen and I am a little bored. I think I'll just go ahead and make this now and serve it tomorrow night. This sounds real good.vino4dino in Baltimore loved it
I served this last night with a salad and we thought it was a very nice blend of flavors and it smelled real good to. I used a tart pastry from one of my French cook books to line and cover a 9" pie pan. Is that how they did it in Cancun?vino4dino in Baltimore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!