Cocktail London BroilFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pierce flank steak with a fork. Brush both sides with a good quality barbecue sauce. Place in zip-lock bag.
- Pour wine into bag. Seal and chill overnight.
- Remove meat from marinade. Broil 2 inches from heat source for 5 to 7 minutes per side. Remove from oven and chill at least 2 hours.
- When well chilled, slice very thinly across the grain. Arrange on one side of serving platter.
- Meanwhile, spread bread slices with butter and sprinkle with garlic powder and parsley.
- Broil bread until lightly browned. Arrange slices on serving platter.
- Serve with a nice mustard in the center.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating1 people
Hey, how did I miss this?! Going to try it for sure. LOVE everything about it! Barbeque AND wine for a marinade?? Serve it on garlic toast?? How easy and delicious is that! Giving it a 5 - and I NEVER rate recipes before trying them.modelsmom in Worcester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!