Cantonese Chow MainFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 3 tbsp. soy sauces shopping list
- 1 green onions - small cubed shopping list
- 1 lb. Chinese egg noodles shopping list
- 2 1/2 c. chicken broths shopping list
- 3 tbsp. cornstarches shopping list
- pinch of white pepper shopping list
- 3 tbsp of dry sherry or rice wine shopping list
- 1 tsp of salt or to taste shopping list
- 2 tbsp of oyster sauce shopping list
- 3/4 lb. Chinese broccoli cut stalk in half long sliced shopping list
- 1 carrot thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves - peeled and minced shopping list
- 1/2 lbs. peeled, devined and leave tail shopping list
- 3 tbsp. peanut oil shopping list
- *staw mushroom can be add if desire shopping list
- cooing oil for deep fry shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the noodles in a hot oil for about 1-2 mintues til crisp and drain and pat try on paper towel.
- Heat a wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and garlic and cook, stirring, until the garlic is golden brown.
- Add the broccoli and carrot, stir continuously for 1 mintue.
- Add 2 cups of the broth to the pan and allow to boil. Cover, reduce the heat to medium and cook for 4 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated and vegetable are cook.
- Add soy sauce, rice wine, white pepper, oyster sauce, and salt if needed, cook for another 1 mintues.
- When done, make a space in the middle of your wok and add shimp, cook until pink.
- Add cornstarch together with the remaining broth, stir into the pan. Stir until the sauce thickens and remove from heat. Add green onion and give it a quick stir.
- Place fried noodle on to serving plate, top with broccoli gravy and it ready to serve...Best serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating2 people
My mouth is watering just reading this!orangeskipper in Redding loved it
You're recipes are always great. I have all the ingred. and plan on this recipe for the week-end as i have people coming. your pics alone make me hungry and i just ate. love spicy food. girlfriend you have it going on.tinadunlap in Greenwood loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!