Beef Taco DipFrom luvtocook 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Cream Cheese, Sour Cream and Refried Beans together and spread in 9 x 13 pan (no need to spray with Pam)
- Brown Ground Beef and drain. Add the two packages of taco seasonings (do not add water). Spread seasoned meat on top of 1st layer in pan.
- Cut up onion and spread on top of ground beef.
- Layer entire dish with shredded cheese (use more or less cheese if you like .... I always use more.)
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips & salsa.
The Cookluvtocook Valparaiso, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!