Caribbean Cobb SaladFrom nlo209 9 years ago
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce shopping list
- 1 pound medium shrimp, cooked and peeled shopping list
- 1 cup cubed peeled papaya shopping list
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled avocado shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat monterey jack cheese shopping list
- cup Orange-Soy vinaigrette (below) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted cashews, toasted shopping list
- **Orange Soy Vinaigrette￼** shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange lettuce on a serving platter.
- Spoon the shrimp down center of platter; arrange papaya, pineapple, avocado, bell pepper, black beans, and cheese in rows on either side of shrimp.
- Drizzle Orange-Soy Vinaigrette over salad; sprinkle with cashews.
- Combine all ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake well.
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
The Rating3 people
Oh, this got my attention! Sounds so good!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
This can go either way. If you use the recipe as a guide, you can turn this into an impressive salad. Following as written could lead to disappointment if you’re expecting a traditional salad. There is very little lettuce in this, only 1c. per se...moreDIZ3 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!